In order to help reduce the risk of COVID exposure, the following procedures will be implemented for our 2021 camp sessions:
- Campers will be required to complete an online Health Screening Form prior to arriving in camp. This form will take the camper/parent through a series of questions intended to help ascertain whether the individual has increased likelihood spreading the virus due to many factors, including but not limited to exposure, symptoms typical with COVID, or recent illness. This form will accompany the typical health related documentation that must be completed/signed prior to admittance into camp. The form itself and more information will be communicated to registered campers later.
- All staff members are required to either be vaccinated prior to camp, or to have a negative COVID test 3 days prior to arriving in camp.
- Additional hand sanitization stations will be installed throughout camp.
- The total number for campers allowed in each session will not exceed 72 (36 female – 36 male). (Subject to change based upon current conditions at the time of camp)
- Precautions will be implemented during mealtime to limit the passing of food, and return of un-sanitized products to the kitchen.
- Face-coverings are added to the packing list. While face-coverings will not be required at all times, there may be certain activities in our schedule that campers may be required to wear one.
WEEK 1 FEMALES NOW ON A WAITLIST
WEEK 2 MALES AND FEMALES NOW ON A WAIT LIST
We strongly urge you to join the waitlist by filling out the below registration form and signing the release form. You do NOT have to leave a deposit to enter the first come, first serve wait list.