Legacy Gifts help us remember people who were a part of the SYC Family
Legacy Gifts can be made at anytime in memory of someone who believed in the mission of SYC. The list is long of former staff members, parents of campers or someone who simply donated time, effort and resources.
Legacy Gifts: These gifts will be utilized for camper scholarships.
In Memory of JEAN HOWELL SHAVER, Abilene, TX
Jean is the mother of Kara (Shaver) Cobb and Kenny Shaver. Jean served as a a counselor in the 60’s. Austin W. Shaver, grandfather of Kara and Kenny was part of the formation of SYC.
In Memory of WANDA GRIFFIN, McAlester, OK
Wanda and her husband Bill served on staff as counselors in the 60’s and 70’s. Their love for young people and desire for them to know Christ was contagious.
- Mike & Kathy Morgan, McAlester, OK
In Memory of GLADYS KING, Oklahoma City, OK
Gladys was the mother of Grady, our first week director. She loved SYC and the long relationships with the staff since 1969.
- Billy and Shirley Anderson, Arlington, TX
- Neva Barnhart, Las Vegas, NV
- Crosspoint Church of Christ, Grand Prairie, TX
- Brenda Smith, Katy, TX
- Wesley and Linda Seeton, Mansfield, TX
- Dorothy Griffin, Mansfield, TX
- Paul and Laurie Ribitzki, Cleveland, OK
- Bobbie Huebner, Bellaire, TX
- Larry and Vanessa Savoy, Arlington, TX
- Bruce and Melanie Jones, Mansfield, TX
Click Here to leave your legacy gift.
Gifts may also be mailed:
Sooner Youth Camp
7431 E. Memorial Rd.
Edmond, OK 73013